PHP Codeigniter Programmer
The preferred candidate will have the below experience:
Basic skills required:
1. PHP (CodeIgniter Framework Mandatory)
3. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla (Optional)
4. JQuery, AngularJS, DataTables (Mandatory)
7. CSS3 and Above (knowledgable in SASS is a plus)
10. SMS API and Other third party API integration (Facebook, Twitter, Gmail)
11. e-commerce application development
12. Payment gateway integration
13. Mobile App Development
14. Good knowledge of FTP clients & CMS interfaces
- Create and execute project work plans and implement appropriate changes to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Communicate and enforce coding standards
- Know how to create unit test in CodeIgniter is a plus +.
- Manage resources within budget and project timeline
- Manage team members with reviews on their performance and KPIs
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
- Assist in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Possess significant knowledge of client server and Internet systems architectures.
- Create well designed, reusable objects.
- Analyze browser specific compatibility issues and benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
- Facilitate effective team interaction.
- Acknowledge and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Conduct effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
- Mentor those with less experience through informal channels.
- Seek and participate in development opportunities above and beyond required training.
- Train other employees through both formal and informal training programs.