The KPI Institute Australia is inviting you to start your career globally by joining our international team in Yogyakarta as: RECRUITING SPECIALIST
Work from home, own laptop/computer with fast connection.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Job Responsibilities include :
1. Establish recruiting requirements both at national and international level
2. Develop job descriptions as required and update the existing ones
3. Develop creative and innovative recruitment solutions to attract quality talent
4. Maintain strict confidentiality of all candidates/ employees sensitive data
5. Create and send candidates’ profile to management team & establish interviews
6. Send and negotiate offers with candidates in adherence with company guidelines, etc.
Skills required :
•Experienced in using social media (LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, etc)
•Excellent communication skills
•Be able to work in a fast paced environment juggling multiple priorities
•Excellent in English is highly required (spoken & written)
•2 years of experience in recruitment
•Hold a university degree in Psychology, HR, or other similar disciplines
•Male/female max. 30yrs old
Please send your application letter & CV (both written in English) to this email below:
Deadline: April 30, 2017